Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Page!

I have added a new page to the site for comments and requests from readers.  If there is a story you see that you would like to see developed more, let me know!  If you have a story idea - something you'd like to see the apricots do or experience, this is the place!  I also accept word challenges:  give me one word (any word) and I will see if I can work it in to a story or title.  All you have to do is click the "Comments/Requests" link on the right hand side of the page and leave a comment.  I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Emily Henderson said...

I would like to see a story about the happy apricots meeting Stevie the Stinker. A skunk who sprays them with his stinkiness. He is an awnry skunk. And when they get sprayed with Stevie's Stink, they, in turn stink. Then all of a sudden they are very awnry. Then all those who they talk to or play with start to stink and they become awnry... etc. Then all of a sudden someone who smells really pretty comes along and makes them smell pretty- then they don't stink anymore.... and so on and so forth.. hehehehehhe.....